Closer to Fine

"The hardest to learn was the least complicated."

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I have THE BEST friends on the planet.

It's a fact. Don't try to argue with me...I'm sure your friends are pretty cool, nice people, but nobody...I repeat, NOBODY has better friends than mine. End of discussion.

Seriously, I often find myself thinking how lucky I am to be surrounded by such amazing, intelligent, fun, understanding, caring individuals. Today the inspiration for my thanks comes from my friends Michelle and Kelley, who each gave me a holiday music CD last year. "Xmas Michelle Style" and "Cool Yule" have turned this rainy, cold, somewhat blah New England day into an all-out jam fest and a bright, wonderful smile has remained on my face despite the work I have to do and the weather that tries to bring me down. Don't go looking for these CDs in stores, folks, they're one-of-a-kind originals, made for me by friends. By cool friends. Friends that come from a crop of the best friends on the planet. =)

So, today, a shout out goes out to all my fantabulous friends, who are amazing and probably don't hear that nearly enough from me. BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL!

music: well, CLEARLY..."Xmas Michelle Style" and "Cool Yule"...DUH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home