Closer to Fine

"The hardest to learn was the least complicated."

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sure there's something else you should be doing, but why?

In the spirit that originated this blog, I offer up two wonderful ways to procrastinate today:

1. Clean. If you're not in the mood to clean your stuff, I have loads of laundry to do, an apartment that needs vacuuming, and a bathtub that needs cleaning (I took care of the other bathroom stuff earlier this week in another fit of procrastination). You're welcome to come clean my stuff.

2. Go play an online game. I find Yeti Sports to be particularly addicting. If you have more time and are feeling especially cerebral, find an online crossword (I like the Boston Globe's online version) and do that.

In the meantime, I'll be reading. Happy dawdling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home