Closer to Fine

"The hardest to learn was the least complicated."

Friday, December 10, 2004

Penance

Oh, Kelley. My ETERNAL apologies. I misspelled your name on the previous blog. I've corrected it now, and you were so kind not to mention it to me. But I wanted to publicly apologize. I'm so incredibly sorry.

This just goes to prove again, folks, that I have the best friends on the planet. Kelley was so kind to ignore the fact that I misspelled her name and still sent me a nice email. She rules.

No more blogging until I finish my paper. But don't think that I don't miss you! I do. I just need to not fail. And as soon as I'm done taking care of that, I'll return to you with lengthy posts on crazy topics. As a preview: one will have to do with ninjas and pirates. Another will have to do with trivia about different states' residents. And others...well...you'll just have to check back in to see, now won't you?

Keep warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home