Closer to Fine

"The hardest to learn was the least complicated."

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Adam Aaronson is a Pinnacle of Manliness

Hey folks.

The good news is: the long-overdue post is here!

The bad news is: it's gonna be short and probably not very sweet. Sorry....

A few things:
  • title of this blog brought to you by Adam, who was sweet enough to write me and let me know he still checks this and has noticed my slack in posting (thus earning the right to a lovely tribute in the title). He may not have necessarily enjoyed my blog and instead needed something to do to kill time at his mind-numbing job, but it's nice to know people notice when you go away. =)
  • I've been MIA thanks to the demon from the lowest ring of hell known as grad school. I'm just hella busy, y'all. Those of you who know me know that I'm always busy. You know how I roll. It's just been exponentially bad as of late, with impending graduation, final projects, presenting at a conference, and the job search. I've all but given up on being a good friend, replying to emails, or blogging (clearly). I'll be back, though. Don't you worry your pretty little heads. Just, for now, I'm going to need a little more patience.
  • In the meantime, if you'd like something snarky, leftist, and funny to read, check out this blog. I read it daily if I can, and it cracks me up every time.
  • GO SOX. (Yeah, I know, they've lost the first two. I don't care. Well, I do, but the point is, I still love them and root for them, and you should too.)
And that's all I got for ya, folks. Or, that's all the time I have for you at least. Gotta get back to the crazy list o' stuff to do. Keep it real....

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Thank you, thank you. I have serious ADD and need constant entertainment. Even a week without blog updates is tough for me, let alone three. ;)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Ellobie said...

Aw heck, you just take all the time you need. But you better be ready to kick back come mid-May!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home