Closer to Fine

"The hardest to learn was the least complicated."

Friday, November 19, 2004

Putting it to rest

I love, love, LOVE that all of you tried so hard to figure out how to answer my frivolous question. It's great! Several of you have commented on my stress level...it's still there, but hopefully after spending a weekend nerding out and just doing lots of work, it will drop some. This also means I'll probably post a few times, since we all know how much I love to avoid work! Hee hee!

In any case, speaking of work, there are some things to be done now, so we'll save posting for later....but I wanted to inform all of you who worked on that question that I've found a site that could possibly have finally made my life complete.

This is the site that I found answers similar to the ones offered up by my loyal and wonderful readers.

Lots of interesting info there. No clue how reliable it is, but most of the answers seem to make sense. Or, at least more sense than a bad pun in a high school reunion potato factory dream. (Thanks, Em. That CRACKED ME UP! The rest of you, if you want in on the joke, read the comments!) In any case, most of you who offered up answers matched with the page:

Horses really only pee in their stalls, because they are uncomfortable peeing anywhere else. So show horses and racehorses are often out of their stalls, and may feel an urgent need to urinate until returned to their stall. The alternative is the reference to offering racehorses a diuretics to help them lose weight, making them pee a lot.

So there you go! Fear not, since you're so good at assignments, I've got all sorts of crazy quandries like this, so I'll give you some more in the future. In the meantime, I thought I'd put the issue to rest and ease all your minds, since you're obviously as neurotic as me. =) Have a lovely weekend...will blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home